« Home | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... » | from earlier this summer...but its not like much h... » | In response, someone wrote me back saying in part,... » | My wallet was stolen this past summer. Here's a sa... » | Seeing things right now, kinda as: *** ... » | Now commence : the ever-so-enlightening blog which... »

Lately I have been thinking about the female to male
brain//conscious//growth-->competitiveness. How women are still
somewhat stifiled in their ability to act out their aggression and
competitive nature not due to something Innately in them, but due to
the fact that they aren't allowed to manifest their physical
competitive nature in the same ways as boys (think athletes I
suppose), and so they often generate this "group think" of
catty competitveness, something males don't ever full get--even the
most "gay" of my male friends--because their growth and
development, as dictated by modern society, hasn't infringed on
that...but if you ask any female, they'll completley know what you
are talking about...i don't know. I guess I am way out there.
I think alot of it has to do with that I am so bored and idle from
graduating academia that I am clinging to theory or conceptual
aspects of society and running with it, regardless of whether it
sticks or not.

I am so bored.--this is what happens when you're used to going 110mph no stopping and then halt-graduation-time to "find yourself" or some bullshit like that, when really, you're just forced to recollect whatever critical and theoretical thinking tactics you have remaining, and adapt them to things like, well, the aforementioned thought process.
goodness.

Archives