« Home | So...this morning on my way to work I couldn't hel... » | Eddie finally agreed that he and this gentlemen lo... » | In keeping with the laugh a thon, or more like the... » | Okay so in College I sent in a tape for the real w... » | The "But you're like, really pretty. - thanks - So... » | This puppy is free and adorable. Its owner left it... » | The" I wonder what Billy Corgan thinks " EntrySee... » | Is anyone going to Lollapalooza?If so, let me know... » | What bothers me most about the controversy surroun... » | Never Wal-MartIn Yelm, Wash., the city council has... »

I am really at a loss.

First of all, I have realized that the reason, if any, that I don't like my job is some of the people here have horrible attitudes and are so moody that I am surprised they are over 25 as opposed to just five.

But thats okay.

I am almost out of here for the day.

In other news, to be married or not. to live together or not. I don't know but Eddie has been mentioning marriage lately and I can't say that I disagree. Why wait to be together as much as we want to? I know why, to be honest, be/c up until this point thats the way I have thought about it too...funny how things change I guess. Have I been anti marriage be/c I really didn't agree/ Or was I just one of those bitter people who were against it be/c they couldn't have it? I don't know.

So this weekend, my trip home to celebrate dad's birthday will also include some wedding talk, in the very loose sense.

Odd but...expected I guess.

Archives