« Home | This puppy is free and adorable. Its owner left it... » | The" I wonder what Billy Corgan thinks " EntrySee... » | Is anyone going to Lollapalooza?If so, let me know... » | What bothers me most about the controversy surroun... » | Never Wal-MartIn Yelm, Wash., the city council has... » | Well I am back at work. I am happy to be back here... » | I am sick. I have been sick for about five days no... » | The "Enjoy those civil liberties while you still h... » | Its the third or fourth...third day in a row for s... » | Imaginary Cases & Urban Legends: The Stella Awards... »

The "But you're like, really pretty. - thanks - So you agree, you think you're really pretty" Entry


haha.

Last night I took my friend Will out to dinner. He just lost his job. Its a good thing over all but the shadiest is part is that everyone but him seemed to knwo it was coming and no one said anything. Definitely no loyalties over there anymore.

In other news, I watched some of The Firm the other night and actually tolerated Tom Cruise. I swear HBO is cramming the schedule full of Tom Cruise (Top Gun was on as well) be/c of the tomkat hype (and i hate that now celebrities when they date/breed have these weird combination names that just dont' do the disgusting nature justice). The worst is that I somehow know about all of this almost by osmosis. I don't voluntarily read alot of it myself...although defamer is a guilty pleasure from time to time. Anyway.

Work is hectic. I walked in and someone else was crying. At like 930 in the morning. I don't know anymore.

1. if they are tomkat, we are either
a. kimliz
b. julrie
c. fill in the blank
2. that dog? OMG. so so so so so beautiful
3. i'm bak at work tomorrow so let the real email fun begin. library classes = hard to be trickster and email. heartie heart heart

Post a Comment

Archives