« Home | Imaginary Cases & Urban Legends: The Stella Awards... » | Mean Girls has decidedly mass appeal. No sooner ha... » | Last night I had dinner with Erick and Lindsay at... » | THESE ARE DARK TIMESSometimes I say that in jest b... » | » | from CNN.com Re: my favorite person"He's going to ... » | . » | I think that from now on, i'll just continue to po... » | A think a national retail chain would do really we... » | The entire reason I am posting today is because I ... »

Its the third or fourth...third day in a row for sweltering heat. I really like it but not when I can't clad myself in a bikini and soak up the rays. Wearing heels with work clothes is awful feeling, and the temptation strikes to just leave for the day unannounced every time I go to court or go to lunch...the only two times I ever leave the office.

I went out with Will last night and had a little too much to drink. I haven't woken up drunk at 4am for the bathroom since, well, awhile. I had a great time; Will is fun, and when he's drunk, the compliments just pour out (my hair, my emails). Really, many of the men there were all showers of praise...and they don't mind touching. It made me think of the article Eddie and I discussed "Get your gay hands off my girlfriend." Lol.

I have also been living off of tomato, basil, and mozzarella sandwiches. Yummmm...
Tonight: Target and dinner with Jliz. I love her.

Archives