« Home | THESE ARE DARK TIMESSometimes I say that in jest b... » | » | from CNN.com Re: my favorite person"He's going to ... » | . » | I think that from now on, i'll just continue to po... » | A think a national retail chain would do really we... » | The entire reason I am posting today is because I ... » | My Red Bull stay awake regiment is going well. On ... » | I don't really have much to say other than this is... » | I have a tummy ache.Its late and I am still at wor... »

Last night I had dinner with Erick and Lindsay at the Grand Lux--it was good and I ate so much my belly began to ache on the train home. It was nice to see the two of them.

I am eating sushi right now, contemplating the wall of ice that has formed on my a/c, and getting ready to do the home remedies beginning with Home Depot this evening.

I have been watching alot of movies lately; Mr and Mrs Smith, Batman Begins, and The Perfect Man. Batman was great; I loved it. I want to live in Gotham city.

Also, I went to the beach on Sunday and got tan lines. :)

So that was the most random post ever but thats where my mind is at right now.

Archives