« Home | My Red Bull stay awake regiment is going well. On ... » | I don't really have much to say other than this is... » | I have a tummy ache.Its late and I am still at wor... » | This isn't quite done yet but I am not going to le... » | I am pretty sure Tom Cruise is gay. I am sick to d... » | I am completely aware of how lame it is to post an... » | Cruciferous vegetables—broccoli, Brussels sprouts,... » | Today is another depressing and rainy day. I hate ... » | The "7 seconds" EntryDate: 3 May 05Climate: cold E... » | . DO WE LOOK LIKE SPIES TO YOU?eduardo cordon and ... »

The entire reason I am posting today is because I am so f-ing sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. I feel assaulted by it; I can't turn to any news source without hearing about it. The latest is an article by Reuters detailing that prison would be "tough" for Jackson if convicted. I am angered, really, be/c my first response is "no shit" and the second part is "if convicted." How can any of those jurors have even the slightest bit of doubt that he molested not just this child but many others? never mind the fact that we literally have a mentally ill "superstar" roaming free; if some other man decided to create a "never land ranch" where he entertained young boys, I doubt that it would even last for a year, let alone the many that Jackson has had to wine, dine, and then molest these children. And even if this child in particular hasn't been molested to the degree that the other's have (although once molested, the degrees of severity to me seem negligble without bring the issue of other crimes like violence into it), who in their right mind can honestly say that he hasn't done it before? I understand the way the judicial system works, and I udnerstand that it is this boy and this case that is on trial but where have these people been? California, I swear, is like a mind-numbing space of sunshine addicted idiots, well...save Barbara Boxer and Nancy Pelosi...well, and alot of other people but the greater population...I'd say they're out to sea 9/10 times. Especially with this case. I mean, OJ was one thing but this is just un-f-ing real.

In other news, the heat continues to battle my apartment. I got about 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night. I am going to see how long I last before I shell out a free standing air conditioner, none of which are less than $500. Whatever. I am in a worse mood today be/c of the lack of sleep. I don't think it helps that I am on the 16th floor and that i have been running outside after work, when the temps are still easily close to 90. I really don't think I cool off at all.

Back to eating yogurt.

Archives