« Home | I don't really have much to say other than this is... » | I have a tummy ache.Its late and I am still at wor... » | This isn't quite done yet but I am not going to le... » | I am pretty sure Tom Cruise is gay. I am sick to d... » | I am completely aware of how lame it is to post an... » | Cruciferous vegetables—broccoli, Brussels sprouts,... » | Today is another depressing and rainy day. I hate ... » | The "7 seconds" EntryDate: 3 May 05Climate: cold E... » | . DO WE LOOK LIKE SPIES TO YOU?eduardo cordon and ... » | The"Donkey" EntryDate: April 12 Climate: RAINY Eat... »

My Red Bull stay awake regiment is going well. On Friday I made the mistake of drinking two + diet soda and coffee and was actually twitching in bed that night according to Eddie. So over the weekend and today at work I have cut it down to just one can of sugar free-delicious tasting-Red Bull.

I am super tired though, today, but still awake...its more like fatigue I guess. The weather isn't helping...so hot. I only wish I could just lay out in the bathing suit instead of getting stuck at work all day.

Speaking of work, it never ends. I can't really expand on that right now be/c I am so frustrated.

Here's an example, something I wrote to Jliz today in the heat of anger:

Well I just went down to get some pretzels and…the vending machine wouldn’t release them after I paid. I hate this day so much when will it be OVER



That was after I told her that I was only running on caffeine. Could be why I was so edgy today.
The weekend was great as usual. Saw Lords of Dogtown and The Assassination of Richard Nixon. I refer them both to you, especially since that one skater is so crazy in Dogtown. Really crazy, and Heath Ledger's teeth and lisp is hysterical.

HEATH LEDGER IS IN LORDS OF DOGTOWN? HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS. I LOVE HIM. I'M CONSIDERING SEEING THAT GRIM FAIRY TALE SHITTY MOVIE BECAUSE HE IS IN IT. sorry for the caps. that=me excited.

Post a Comment

Archives