« Home | Last night I had dinner with Erick and Lindsay at... » | THESE ARE DARK TIMESSometimes I say that in jest b... » | » | from CNN.com Re: my favorite person"He's going to ... » | . » | I think that from now on, i'll just continue to po... » | A think a national retail chain would do really we... » | The entire reason I am posting today is because I ... » | My Red Bull stay awake regiment is going well. On ... » | I don't really have much to say other than this is... »

Mean Girls has decidedly mass appeal. No sooner had Terri brought my dvd back then did Mike grab it. Its a great film and I really love that everyone enjoys it as much as I do.

Speaking of movies, I was going to go see The Deal last night but went running instead. Eddie and I still have yet to run together; he claims I will run too fast but i doubt that (although the hilariy ensues when I recall that, when we first started dating, we went running together and be/c he didn't want to admit that i was a better runner, he would sprint ahead of me and then hide while I passed him and then just reverse himself to the end of the run so by the time I got there, after actually running the course, it appeared he'd been there for hours). We laugh about it now.

I am eating lunch and have a new fondness for funions. True, they are really bad for you and all that, but what can I say...I do love to eat. I am surprised I don't weight 200 pounds. I have weighed between 115 and 120 since I was 18 and it hasn't changed. Strange but in a good way; they say maintaining (if you're not obese) is healthy.

This weekend will be fantastic; PRIDE with Will and basically living with Eddie from now-Monday morning. I really don't sleep as well when hes not breathing steadily beside me.
He had a dream the other night I left him and woke up all upset; I was glad I was there right away.

Archives