« Home | Lately I have been thinking about the female to ma... » | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... » | from earlier this summer...but its not like much h... » | In response, someone wrote me back saying in part,... » | My wallet was stolen this past summer. Here's a sa... » | Seeing things right now, kinda as: *** ... » | Now commence : the ever-so-enlightening blog which... »

Earlier this summer, I lost my boyfriend...haha, lost, and then I put up posters on telephone polls with his face and in crayon wrote "LOST, responds to the name ____, if found, please call_____, VERY IMPORTANT, IS LIKE A PART OF MY FAMILY" I felt very pathetic and sad for a bit, so the wallowing was at nauseous volumes..
So I wrote a long and dwindling email to someone, and the dialogue is below:

"sorry to read about your heartbreak///
strangly it's no sign of stagnation that you feel similar to how you once did at 13. it's one of those timeless threats, if you're willing to gamble.i do minimal vocal warm ups.. mostly problem solving before shows.. relieved when it's pulled off.
havent heard the band PGMG yet but will look into it
hang on\\"

Oh yeah. Have read a bunch of great articles on hydrogen economies.
The concept that this critic and futurist (eh, don’t know how much of
that I buy into though) wrote recently that, as a modern
civilization, how much trouble we’re getting in when we reach the
point of having to spend more and more of not just our energy sources
but our energy reserves in the simple preservation of our complex
social arrangements, whilst the returns are on a continual decline.
It’s the “downslide of the Oil Age.” Shocking.

So pretty much in just a terrible mood if you couldn’t tell.
Fatalistic articles, fatalistic outlook on getting out of my early
20’s alive, yeah, doing just fine today. (except, and here’s what
always follows this type of thing: remorse. I feel awful for being so
self -involved. I should resign myself to a higher calling and lose
the self- importance that whole diatribe lent itself to. I guess
that, in some ways, negates that 13 year old feeling I had
yesterday...13 year olds by in large are only capable I think of
self- importance, they only know so little and that so little usually
only involves themselves...Einstein actually had a theory about
adolscence and how you scientifically do “know it all” to an extent
in comparison to the mind and knowledge expanding with age or
something, its all relative. Anyway. It’s a strange oxymoron as of
late I suppose with me).

So when we got back together, I needed some advice...

"advice?
sounds like you've got it made. if he was infatuated before, just
wait til
you approach him with your apology and invitation to walk and smoke
downtown
some school night when you both should be sleeping"


Archives