« Home | The" Explosion " Entry Date: 2.16.04 Climate: cold... » | The" Sauerkraut " Entry Date: two days before vale... » | The" Ida B Wells " Entry Date: 2.10 Climate: getti... » | Oh yeah. Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you had... » | ps) that utterly romantic "Listening to" line was ... » | The" L'album Noir " Entry Date: 2.09.04 Climate: a... » | The" Champaign: 85 miles " Entry Date: 2.4.04 Cli... » | (only because I may have a shot at interviewing th... » | The" Pale Shelter " Entry Date: The groundhog's da... » | The" Root for the Underdog " Entry Date: Fevrier 1... »

The" Its over...already? " Entry
Date: 2.23.04
Climate: nice
Eating: --
Drinking: water
Feeling: a sore ankle
Listening to: --
Watching: the last sex and the city. ever.
Reading: the sunday paper

I am fairly sure I sprained my ankle today.
I was "trying" to skateboard with Eddie outside his house...mind you, as julie put it, I can hardly walk without falling at random, let alone balance on basically a manual scooter with no handle bars. But meh, you only live once, and I was much better over the summer than I am now, clearly.
So as I was "skateboarding" I fell backwards and twisted my ankle. Its all swollen and I can't stand on it or put any pressure on it; I had to drive home using my left foot...in the damned rental.
So thats another bad luck occurance. Eeek. Tomorrow will be interesting as I hobble around all day -- I have an ace bandage i'll slap on it but we'll see how good of a job it does.
Meanwhile, my car remains waiting for the scrap lot:( I am contemplating loans and cars and all of that "adult"' stuff that just really scares the shit out of me.
I cried during the last sex and the city, of course...it is the end of an era. I need to buy all the seasons on DVD. But I am happy that she ended up with "john" aka Mr. Big.

Archives