« Home | ps) that utterly romantic "Listening to" line was ... » | The" L'album Noir " Entry Date: 2.09.04 Climate: a... » | The" Champaign: 85 miles " Entry Date: 2.4.04 Cli... » | (only because I may have a shot at interviewing th... » | The" Pale Shelter " Entry Date: The groundhog's da... » | The" Root for the Underdog " Entry Date: Fevrier 1... » | The" If it doesn't kill you, it... just damages yo... » | The" Its two degrees outside! " Entry Date: 1.28.0... » | The" Done, but with errors " Entry Date: 1.26.04 ... » | The" You and the Little Mermaid Can Go F-yourselve... »

Oh yeah.
Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you hadn't heard.
Yet more people I know who got married.

The whole concept terrifies me to such an alarming degree that when I hear of these things happening, and its all fine and good, I get even more weirded out.

Archives