« Home | The" Ida B Wells " Entry Date: 2.10 Climate: getti... » | Oh yeah. Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you had... » | ps) that utterly romantic "Listening to" line was ... » | The" L'album Noir " Entry Date: 2.09.04 Climate: a... » | The" Champaign: 85 miles " Entry Date: 2.4.04 Cli... » | (only because I may have a shot at interviewing th... » | The" Pale Shelter " Entry Date: The groundhog's da... » | The" Root for the Underdog " Entry Date: Fevrier 1... » | The" If it doesn't kill you, it... just damages yo... » | The" Its two degrees outside! " Entry Date: 1.28.0... »

The" Sauerkraut " Entry
Date: two days before valentines
Climate: the sky wants to snow. I can feel it.
Eating: said...vegetable
Drinking: water
Feeling: Minnesota
Listening to: "We were lovers...we were kissers...we were holders of hands, we were make believers..."
Watching: --
Reading: billboards
Traffic is one thing that I will always become a major bitch over. Seeing as I spend most of my day in it, its no wonder that when nine pm hits, i'm in just a grating mood.
Tonight I went out to Elmhurst to visit Julie and I ate sauerkraut on rye bread. Its a step in the right direction, I tell you.

Work was long and arduous today. It was hard to be back in the projects, where finding locations was hit or miss, seeing as they're tearing things down left and right over there. Part of that Daley "neighborhood revival" crap///or good deeds.

I got offered what I sorta knew was coming: in April, i'll be sent off to a "battle ground state" to work on the democratic presidential campaign, along with surveying various households to see what issues that household has, be it pro guns, we won't send them gun control lit, if they're pro life, we will hold the pro choice information, and so on and so forth...to help persuade them to vote democrat to get Bush out of office...you know the story.
It should be well worth my time and in the end, it will actually be what I had wanted to do all along--work for something in the political spectrum since it "is an election year"



Archives