« Home | The "Declaration of Faith" Entry Okay so, I suppo... » | The" cinco de mayo " Entry Date: refer to above Cl... » | The" vomit " Entry Date: 5.4.04 Climate: cold. Ea... » | Jliz Reminded Me: Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins... » | The" Pita " Entry Date: 4.28/04 Climate: cold! I h... » | The" Future " Entry Date: 4.26/04 Climate: It was... » | A person from the reader, Michael Marsh, says it w... » | Fuck the Reader ::: Disappointment would be a vas... » | The"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my g... » | February, 2003 RogerMexico: It takes a lot of loo... »


Pride can get a bad rap. White pride isn't very popular because it's like, duh. But to be proud of the fact that you are a "Canadian, lesbian, clown, adult" is like being proud to be a "red button" or a "security guard arguing with his friend."

Archives