« Home | The" Pita " Entry Date: 4.28/04 Climate: cold! I h... » | The" Future " Entry Date: 4.26/04 Climate: It was... » | A person from the reader, Michael Marsh, says it w... » | Fuck the Reader ::: Disappointment would be a vas... » | The"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my g... » | February, 2003 RogerMexico: It takes a lot of loo... » | Girl in wreck survives 10 days on noodles, Gatorad... » | The" cold noodle" Entry Date: 4.13.04 Climate: col... » | The" Ebb and Flow " Entry Date: 4.12/04 Climate: s... » | Please check this out RIGHT NOW. I began to laug... »

Jliz Reminded Me:

Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins!

Ben and Jerry's was yesterday, so sad.

But go out and eat ice cream, even if it was just snowing here yesterday...

I hope they have peppermint but I doubt it (shakes fist)

Archives