« Home | The" Ebb and Flow " Entry Date: 4.12/04 Climate: s... » | Please check this out RIGHT NOW. I began to laug... » | The" Everything But " Entry Date: 4.7.04 Climate: ... » | Erreur 500 : problème sur le serveur Un problème e... » | The" Hola Hovito " Entry Date: 4.6.04 Climate: col... » | The" Shut Down " Entry Date: April Fools. Climate:... » | The" Wrong Turn " Entry Date: 3.30.04 Climate: col... » | The" Spun " Entry Date: 3.21.04 Climate: colder th... » | The" Makeup the Breakup" Entry Date: 3.17.04 Clima... » | The" black out " Entry Date: 3.15.04 Climate: mild... »

The" cold noodle" Entry
Date: 4.13.04
Climate: cold! gray! feels like MN
Eating: --
Drinking: gatorade
Feeling: lightness and loneliness
Listening to: all is quiet
Watching: --
Reading: hateful article on outsourcing

Chess went to Moscow. He's pro now. I am so proud of the little skater.
I talked to Eddie last night for three hours. Its comical how much we like to retell our getting together story...remember that sex and the city episode with Charlotte and Trey? Well, we don't torture anyone else with that information, but we do it to ourselves. It is a guilty pleasure.

But his sweetness carries my loneliness...he said "good night, my perfect girlfriend."
Lena commented (albeit also recently hit with the true love bug, if such a thing exists) that she's never heard me so happy for such a long time...and its nearing one year.
But thats all in one half of my brain.
I start interviewing the fifty odd applicants I have tomorrow at nine. And we move into the new office. And sad to say, the OC will be on:)
And then I get to hear the dept. of ed. sect. speak on Thursday night. And friday...chicago. At last.

Archives