« Home | The" black out " Entry Date: 3.15.04 Climate: mild... » | The" target " Entry Date: 3.11.04 Climate: wind ad... » | The" Fan Fare " Entry Date: 3.9.04 Climate: feels ... » | The" Don't Be Like That " Entry Date: Jesse's 20th... » | The" Labour " Entry Date: 3.5.04 Climate: At one t... » | The" Weary " Entry Date: 3.3.4 Climate: feels like... » | my boyfriend's latest boredom -- http://pulse.hal... » | Looks like no one can win. Unwilling Advocates ... » | The" brisk " Entry Date: 3.1.04--My parents have b... » | ps) today one woman I signed up asked me what I wo... »

The" Makeup the Breakup" Entry
Date: 3.17.04
Climate: *snow*
Eating: nothing but I am hungry
Drinking: --
Feeling: refresged
Listening to: Kanye West
Watching: Arrested Development (Erick was right!)
Reading: This Blog


E: She so fine

C: He's so fine

She never be frontin with me

(editors note: This is a joint entry a la Eddie and me)

(runnin out of ghetto slang?)

So cherie' told me that she don't be the one callin me all the time. But we all know dat ain't the truth, she after me all the time.

Hot after dat ass

You know it. Anyways besides the reunion here in casa cordon, once again we both will probably leave here and end up in a bed layin.

Layin like the old people we are.

We are not that fun.

But I am wearing fake eyelashes

Really? I didn't notice. Maybe you've always had long eyelashes.

Maybe. A girl never can tell....

He's kissing the top of my head* And then of course it'll lead to other places.

See, I try sweet, and he goes dirty,

Well we shouldn't lie... this is a blog

True. First rule of good journalism is a strict adherence to filtered facts.

All right, i think we should really leave this to you now.
au revoir dear readers.

bisous.

Archives