« Home | The" Yep " Entry Date: 2.24.04--my how the time fl... » | The" Its over...already? " Entry Date: 2.23.04 Cli... » | The" Explosion " Entry Date: 2.16.04 Climate: cold... » | The" Sauerkraut " Entry Date: two days before vale... » | The" Ida B Wells " Entry Date: 2.10 Climate: getti... » | Oh yeah. Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you had... » | ps) that utterly romantic "Listening to" line was ... » | The" L'album Noir " Entry Date: 2.09.04 Climate: a... » | The" Champaign: 85 miles " Entry Date: 2.4.04 Cli... » | (only because I may have a shot at interviewing th... »

ps) today one woman I signed up asked me what I would say if I died today and God asked me why I should be allowed into his heaven. Feel free to post what you THOUGHT I said in response....a prize to whoever gets closest;)

Archives