« Home | ps) today one woman I signed up asked me what I wo... » | The" Yep " Entry Date: 2.24.04--my how the time fl... » | The" Its over...already? " Entry Date: 2.23.04 Cli... » | The" Explosion " Entry Date: 2.16.04 Climate: cold... » | The" Sauerkraut " Entry Date: two days before vale... » | The" Ida B Wells " Entry Date: 2.10 Climate: getti... » | Oh yeah. Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you had... » | ps) that utterly romantic "Listening to" line was ... » | The" L'album Noir " Entry Date: 2.09.04 Climate: a... » | The" Champaign: 85 miles " Entry Date: 2.4.04 Cli... »

The" brisk " Entry
Date: 3.1.04--My parents have been married for 29 years
Climate: wonderful
Eating: soup
Drinking: water
Feeling: ...like I have to go to the bathroom. Again.
Listening to: Prefuse 73
Watching: nothing
Reading: emails...

I signed up for six shifts of volunteering at WBEZ. I figure I may as well use my early morning rise habits for good use when I am not scheduled to work at the taj mahal of health clubs. In case it isn't clear, I loathe that job, and I loathe the hours even more so. I especially loathe the fact that one of my managers is--get this--fucking Kill Hannah's lawyers wife. Who I have seen before. Who married that fucking tool that shut my UR story down for no good fucking reason. Oooh, I just steam when he calls "Hey, Cherie, Its KEVIN, is Raquel there?"
Yeah, I know its you. And you know i know. you fucking bastard.
The entertainment industry can kiss my ass.
Meanwhile, I have developed this burnt out feeling from organizing just two months into it--not even. And to think that after next weekend, i'll know where I will be living...until NOVEMBER...I pray not Ohio but I have heard that the Illinois contingent is pushing for St. Louis. That would be nice. Especially since the only "friend" I had with this bloody job was just moved down there. Now, I have no one to talk to.
And so now I will stop bitching over my ceaselessly mundane lifestyle and discuss how fantastic my weekend was.

I know i've said it before but I am really head over heels in love. On saturday we walked the length and breadth of downtown--and we stood on sunlit street corners with traffic roaring by, kissing, just like in the movies. Sighs all around.
This move in April is really going to kill me.

Tomorrow is four am wakeup. I'm going to turn in.

Archives