« Home | my boyfriend's latest boredom -- http://pulse.hal... » | Looks like no one can win. Unwilling Advocates ... » | The" brisk " Entry Date: 3.1.04--My parents have b... » | ps) today one woman I signed up asked me what I wo... » | The" Yep " Entry Date: 2.24.04--my how the time fl... » | The" Its over...already? " Entry Date: 2.23.04 Cli... » | The" Explosion " Entry Date: 2.16.04 Climate: cold... » | The" Sauerkraut " Entry Date: two days before vale... » | The" Ida B Wells " Entry Date: 2.10 Climate: getti... » | Oh yeah. Brian and Sarah LAPINSKI, in case you had... »

The" Weary " Entry
Date: 3.3.4
Climate: feels like...fall. again.
Eating: tofu and cous cous
Drinking: water
Feeling: infected
Listening to: NPR
Watching: the OC--Anna left. I actually cried.
Reading: Sellevision (trying to is more like it).
Yeah, I think its fairly pathetic that I cried watching the OC tonight. Anna left. I can't believe it! The only character I identified with (and as its so tragic that a character on a teen drama is no longer someone I can look to for guidance or something).

Thats all for now. Still feeling bladder infected. Oh, and met a guy today that told me that he "done been in jail...shit, I ain't working with day care anymore"
I can't really describe what I felt at that moment. It was odd...

Archives