« Home | The" Fan Fare " Entry Date: 3.9.04 Climate: feels ... » | The" Don't Be Like That " Entry Date: Jesse's 20th... » | The" Labour " Entry Date: 3.5.04 Climate: At one t... » | The" Weary " Entry Date: 3.3.4 Climate: feels like... » | my boyfriend's latest boredom -- http://pulse.hal... » | Looks like no one can win. Unwilling Advocates ... » | The" brisk " Entry Date: 3.1.04--My parents have b... » | ps) today one woman I signed up asked me what I wo... » | The" Yep " Entry Date: 2.24.04--my how the time fl... » | The" Its over...already? " Entry Date: 2.23.04 Cli... »

The" target " Entry
Date: 3.11.04
Climate: wind advisory
Eating: steamed vegetables, more like digesting from earlier
Drinking: water
Feeling: excited
Listening to: songs running through my head like a crazy person
Watching: power point
Reading: sexual harassment and discrimination policy

I am currently staying in a hotel that feels like a modern day The Shining. Suffice it to say, but I don't feel comfortable staying there at all, and am not understanding why I cannot just commute from my residence in the Ctown.

This training is thorough and tougher than I had anticipated...if you can imagine, math is involved, can you believe it?
Something about voter percentages in every varience you can imagine.

I am going to call it quits a few days after training, and go home for a week or two. I need some rest because these 17 hour work days are really starting to wear on me...plus, I want to see my parents before I move to one of these battleground states come April 1.

I am going to have to do some parting things before I go...even though I am going to be flown home twice a month;)

Archives