« Home | Erreur 500 : problème sur le serveur Un problème e... » | The" Hola Hovito " Entry Date: 4.6.04 Climate: col... » | The" Shut Down " Entry Date: April Fools. Climate:... » | The" Wrong Turn " Entry Date: 3.30.04 Climate: col... » | The" Spun " Entry Date: 3.21.04 Climate: colder th... » | The" Makeup the Breakup" Entry Date: 3.17.04 Clima... » | The" black out " Entry Date: 3.15.04 Climate: mild... » | The" target " Entry Date: 3.11.04 Climate: wind ad... » | The" Fan Fare " Entry Date: 3.9.04 Climate: feels ... » | The" Don't Be Like That " Entry Date: Jesse's 20th... »

The" Everything But " Entry
Date: 4.7.04
Climate: nearly sixty with sun
Eating: --
Drinking: coffee (let the games begin!)
Feeling: Plath
Listening to: Doves
Watching: how much more bad reality tv can I take?
Reading: The Third Way -- some book inspired by Tony Blair's new central liberalism or some shit like that.

Everything in french is more beautiful. Even that little "error 500 problem with the server..." blurb.
I believe that it roughly tranlates to: this is not functioning right now, please try back here in a few minutes, for further malfunction or problems, please contact the site administrator at forum.europeanservers.net
I think. I haven't taken french in awhile. Like, since 1999 awhile.

Today was a fantastic day. I worked out at the GHETTO ballys (always a treat to have large men comment on my ass...or not)
and then sunk my teeth into this job. I have so much fucking work to do its insane. To think I was just lazing about yesterday and now, I am taking stuff home. Just fantastic though. I am completing a database for interns, creating flyers and checking it by the lawyers, calling county clerks, and of course, working what design monkey skills I do have...they started to make fun of me today because I was stressing about only having Publisher to work with. I made all the fonts in agreement with a retro 70's feel. I hope that will attract some Ann Arbor collegiates.

I may have a chance to speak with the young dems around here, and the c/greens...I have to work on that tonight.
But I am happy. Lonely though. My co workers are all old with families, or else these DC transplants that, to put it mildly, are sort of weird.
I met one guy though, Bob. Hes around 27(?) and very knowledgeable about music...a la White Stripes. We'll be best friends forever, for sure. Especially with a name like that.

Archives