« Home | Please check this out RIGHT NOW. I began to laug... » | The" Everything But " Entry Date: 4.7.04 Climate: ... » | Erreur 500 : problème sur le serveur Un problème e... » | The" Hola Hovito " Entry Date: 4.6.04 Climate: col... » | The" Shut Down " Entry Date: April Fools. Climate:... » | The" Wrong Turn " Entry Date: 3.30.04 Climate: col... » | The" Spun " Entry Date: 3.21.04 Climate: colder th... » | The" Makeup the Breakup" Entry Date: 3.17.04 Clima... » | The" black out " Entry Date: 3.15.04 Climate: mild... » | The" target " Entry Date: 3.11.04 Climate: wind ad... »

The" Ebb and Flow " Entry
Date: 4.12/04
Climate: sunny in the motor city
Eating: --
Drinking: gatorade
Feeling: tired
Listening to: the hum of computers and florescent lighting
Watching: --
Reading: The Wall Street Journal

Back in Detroit.
Easter was nice, except a small incident which will remain anonymous for my own sanity.
I miss Eddie already.
I have a sweater he gave me to wear as I drove back last night (Mmm, I love it when they shut down two lanes on 94 so that it takes an additional two hours. I got in a little after two am...and I left Glen Ellyn at 8:30. Regardless of the time change, it took me two hours longer than it took me prior. I hate driving.
I am getting sick. Thats also fun.

I really am not as down as this entry may seem, just sorta tired and drained. I miss my friends and family and I really don't like Detroit.

Eddie and I played some skateboarding game, and I got to pick out the skater and customze him. I named him Chess, gave him flip flops, blue ish hair, shorts and a hoodie with that Girl logo on it and then we watched as Chess took flight from Jersey skater to amateur skater in California. It was very moving. I liked it. I think I want a play station now. I played for a little bit but I don't know how to do all the tricks.
We also went to the Signature Room, which is like my favorite spot except when its a Friday night with tourists. Yuck. The view is incredible though and the martini's are so good.

So anyway. I am going home again this weekend.

Archives