« Home | February, 2003 RogerMexico: It takes a lot of loo... » | Girl in wreck survives 10 days on noodles, Gatorad... » | The" cold noodle" Entry Date: 4.13.04 Climate: col... » | The" Ebb and Flow " Entry Date: 4.12/04 Climate: s... » | Please check this out RIGHT NOW. I began to laug... » | The" Everything But " Entry Date: 4.7.04 Climate: ... » | Erreur 500 : problème sur le serveur Un problème e... » | The" Hola Hovito " Entry Date: 4.6.04 Climate: col... » | The" Shut Down " Entry Date: April Fools. Climate:... » | The" Wrong Turn " Entry Date: 3.30.04 Climate: col... »

The"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend...
...Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my boyfriend" Entry


Did anybody read the Chicago Reader's cover story this month?
I am sharpening my sword as we speak.

Archives