« Home | I am really at a loss.First of all, I have realize... » | So...this morning on my way to work I couldn't hel... » | Eddie finally agreed that he and this gentlemen lo... » | In keeping with the laugh a thon, or more like the... » | Okay so in College I sent in a tape for the real w... » | The "But you're like, really pretty. - thanks - So... » | This puppy is free and adorable. Its owner left it... » | The" I wonder what Billy Corgan thinks " EntrySee... » | Is anyone going to Lollapalooza?If so, let me know... » | What bothers me most about the controversy surroun... »

NEW YORK -- A woman upset that she bought the video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" for her 14-year-old grandson without knowing it contained hidden, sexually explicit scenes sued the manufacturer Wednesday on behalf of consumers nationwide.

Because its so totally acceptable to buy a 14 year old a game that gives you the ability to beat and rob prostitutes (while insinuating sex), beat police officers, and if you want to, only go after certain ethnic groups like blacks or white as though they're being hunted, and steal cars, just as long as there are no cartoon sex scenes.

Seriously. As though this new little development in the GTA powerhouse is really that surprising. Thank you, woman upset, for representing consumers nationwide.

Archives