« Home | So here's my question: At what point in the proces... » | » | Of Course. She has in the past been critical of NP... » | I am so incredibly tired lately. I attribute this ... » | Things have been tense and tiresome lately. My mom... » | adopt your own virtual pet! » | It certainly feels like fall has been ushered in. ... » | This made me recall something that Ann Garrels sai... » | The "Makes Me Want To Stick My Head In The Oven " ... » | So the landlord-tenant fight regarding CBGB is rea... »

Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Comments section, said section is now disabled.
Also, i have just realized that if you simply looked at my blog and didn't know me or bother to read what I listed as my age, the average reader would have no idea how old I really am. I.E.: I have a photo of the turtle from Finding Nemo, an article from ESPN about the OC, and a story from the WaPo. They do say that schizophrenia is diagnosed in your 20's. Hmmm.

BTW, who the F*$! has time to spam blogs? Oooh, make money fast and easy?! Totally. I hope its a pyramid scheme be/c I love those.

Archives