« Home | So the landlord-tenant fight regarding CBGB is rea... » | Panda Cam.I am totally addicted to this. » | The second season of the OC is out on dvd. I went ... » | Turn. Smile. RepeatThe Golden Girls was one of my ... » | Hell No.Last weekend, my oldest and dearest friend... » | WONDERLANDIts been awhile since i've posted. To be... » | » | I really love funyuns. I am eating them now. I see... » | NEW YORK -- A woman upset that she bought the vide... » | I am really at a loss.First of all, I have realize... »

The "Makes Me Want To Stick My Head In The Oven " Entry
Climate: Clinging to Summer
Eating: --
Drinking:
Feeling: water
Listening to: hum of the office
Watching: Will be watching is more like it...The season 3 OC Premier Tonight
Reading: News and more news and then "commentary"

I haven't the words right now to illustrate why I hate John Kass's opinions and writing. See today's Chicago Tribune column for more, then see their editorial for views I find a bit more accurate.

Archives