« Home | Hell No.Last weekend, my oldest and dearest friend... » | WONDERLANDIts been awhile since i've posted. To be... » | » | I really love funyuns. I am eating them now. I see... » | NEW YORK -- A woman upset that she bought the vide... » | I am really at a loss.First of all, I have realize... » | So...this morning on my way to work I couldn't hel... » | Eddie finally agreed that he and this gentlemen lo... » | In keeping with the laugh a thon, or more like the... » | Okay so in College I sent in a tape for the real w... »

Turn. Smile. Repeat

The Golden Girls was one of my favorite shows growing up, in part because my Nanny (my mother's mother) resembles Rose Nylund's character. Also, her character was from Minnesota and so the whole Norwegian link was a tie to my Minnesota roots. But anyway, it is shown on Lifetime from 10pm-11pm, weekly. I should note that the first half hour is Golden Palace, which was an offshoot of The Golden Girls which features everyone but Dorothy (who is a close second for favorite Golden Girl) and also, Don Cheadle, obviously before he broke into the movies, as Roland, the hotel manager or something like that. I guess Blanche, Rose and Sophia own the hotel and Dorothy got remarried or something. But I love it just the same.

I am developing carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist. I got a keyboard rest pad which makes me really feel like I am in Office Space or something. Can't say I am too happy about that.

my grandma reminded me of rose too. mainly cause she looked kinda like her and was a bit naieve at times.

twins!

Post a Comment

Archives