« Home | NEW YORK -- A woman upset that she bought the vide... » | I am really at a loss.First of all, I have realize... » | So...this morning on my way to work I couldn't hel... » | Eddie finally agreed that he and this gentlemen lo... » | In keeping with the laugh a thon, or more like the... » | Okay so in College I sent in a tape for the real w... » | The "But you're like, really pretty. - thanks - So... » | This puppy is free and adorable. Its owner left it... » | The" I wonder what Billy Corgan thinks " EntrySee... » | Is anyone going to Lollapalooza?If so, let me know... »

I really love funyuns. I am eating them now. I seem to waffle about losing weight. Sometimes I think "I'd like to lose 10 pounds" which would put me at abotu 110. Then I think, no I look fine. However, I look to see what is a healthy weight and MDs tell me that I could lose 10 pounds and still be healthy. So that could explain why I have been working out so much and why I am about to join a gym for $400 joining fee and about 120 monthly dues. I don't know anymore. Is it an eating disorder? No. Because it eat and not since college have I suffered from anorexia or bulimia or the weird hybrid that i had...I think its more of a "distorted body image." Whatever. I say, who doesn't have that? Well, my friend Lena. My friend Julie. My friend Lindsay. So maybe just me. Anyway.

I am going home for the weekend and couldn't be happier. I have yet to pack and get a gift for my dad...yeah thats a problem.

Anyway, Eddie called last night. He actually has a plan for us re: marriage. its interesting. Thoughtful. And surprising...I love that he surprises me. I love how he loves me.

thats all for now.

Archives