« Home | Turn. Smile. RepeatThe Golden Girls was one of my ... » | Hell No.Last weekend, my oldest and dearest friend... » | WONDERLANDIts been awhile since i've posted. To be... » | » | I really love funyuns. I am eating them now. I see... » | NEW YORK -- A woman upset that she bought the vide... » | I am really at a loss.First of all, I have realize... » | So...this morning on my way to work I couldn't hel... » | Eddie finally agreed that he and this gentlemen lo... » | In keeping with the laugh a thon, or more like the... »

The second season of the OC is out on dvd. I went to the super Target and it was sold out. Eddie suggested the ghetto west side Circuit City and it of course was there, and much cheaper I might add. Anyone still hunting for a copy of your very own (which I know is all of you, :) ought to check it out as well. The OC is such a guilty pleasure. God I love it.

My mother continues to amaze me. For those of you who don't know already, we have a dog which is a teacup black poodle which is basically a tiny ball of fur, who is aging more and more towards death (she's about 12). My mother named her Baby. Now, my mother has bought another dog, this time a yorkshire terrier and named it Princess to keep her compnay and, I am assuming, help the transition into a Baby-less world.

But I mean, the dog's name is Princess. Seriously...the last time I spoke with my mother, she had both Princess and Baby in pink bows. Because, as she is so clever, "they're both girls."

Oh boy.

this is why i love your mother and i also love how you imitate the way she says baaaabyyyyy.

princess? awesome. i'm naming my dogs old man names like henry or walter.

You should have heard her on the phone. The only reason I even know about this freaking Princess is be/c my mother was frantically screaming out "Princesss....!" over and over and when I asked what was wrong she said "Princess...I can't find her, I think she fell in the lake! Princess...!" [they were up at our Lake home].

the worst part is that my dad, #1 hater of little dogs, bought the dog for my mom. Totally panicing about her having a level 4 meltdown once Baby dies, I know it.

Post a Comment

Archives