« Home | At last, a break. At 5:00 tonight I will be en rou... » | ...in search of more Even though i'm a little pee... » | Good Morning:) » | You are Schroeder! Which Peanuts Character are You... » | Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention. I... » | Visitor today...assistant US Attorney someday...Oh... » | Last week I got deathly ill and was sent home afte... » | Total crush. The Prosecutor Never RestsWhether Pro... » | Its been a really long day. I cannot wait to go ho... » | The weather here matches my sentiments...I feel sa... »


Thanksgiving was amazing. My family loved Eduardo and he found them very enjoyable as well; commenting that my dog, Baby, is "a little Seuss dog" - I never realized it but she does resemble those little cartoon drawings. My mother is sure she's going to die before winter is over. I am not so sure; I see strong signs of life...especially when she hauled a hunk of turkey up the stairs and put it on Eddie's bed. I think she was staking claim.

Archives