« Home | The weather here matches my sentiments...I feel sa... » | As of 230 today I have found out that I am in fact... » | are you coming to homecoming this weekend? of cou... » | Every time I read an article detailing how religi... » | The Sox game was more fun than I thought. Our seat... » | So I know that I probably shouldn't feel so...sad ... » | Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh... » | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... »

Its been a really long day. I cannot wait to go home.

In other news, this past weekend I saw Capote and Good Night and Good Luck in addition to attending the Sox game. I actually got slapped in the face be/c I was jumping up and down screaming while the man in front of me turned to high five me....yeah, it stung but it just added to the craziness. The movie's were fantastic; especially Capote - they really captured that part of Capote's life, and I loved Catherine Keener as Harper Lee.

I am so tired.

Kisses -

Archives