« Home | The Sox game was more fun than I thought. Our seat... » | So I know that I probably shouldn't feel so...sad ... » | Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh... » | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... » | Muppets finally get their own stamp » | Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Commen... » | So here's my question: At what point in the proces... » | »

Every time I read an article detailing how religion did play a role in Bush's Supreme court pick, scary lady Harriet Miers, I shudder.

How can the Supreme Court continue to uphold the law of seperation between church and state if the President himself picks a candidate in part to her religion, negating the seperation then and there? Every time I hear about President Bush leading a prayer service, I cannot believe that we have elected an administration that continually challenges and at times violates the laws of this country - but this latest development, where Bush seems almost proud of his choice, is absolutely unacceptable.

Archives