« Home | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... » | Muppets finally get their own stamp » | Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Commen... » | So here's my question: At what point in the proces... » | » | Of Course. She has in the past been critical of NP... » | I am so incredibly tired lately. I attribute this ... » | Things have been tense and tiresome lately. My mom... »

Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh feeling about it. I think it was more of me feeling cornered by my boyfriend's family who offered up the tickets be/c his dad works for a corporation that has box seats to like every possible imaginable sporting event and he has access to them all the time. Crazy. Anyway. I checked out the food at US Cellular and I see funnel cakes and that works for me.

After the rudest man alive called and bothered our whole office last week (but mainly me) he has so far sent two letters, called like 8 times, and sent over a huge like 8 pound box of Fannie Mae chocolates AND lunch from Corner Bakery for the whole office.

Crazy. And I have a belly ache from the chocolates.

Archives