« Home | So I know that I probably shouldn't feel so...sad ... » | Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh... » | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... » | Muppets finally get their own stamp » | Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Commen... » | So here's my question: At what point in the proces... » | » | Of Course. She has in the past been critical of NP... »

The Sox game was more fun than I thought. Our seats were literally like four rows up from third base. I loved it despite the loss. The super fan sitting next to me was the best part, though. He looked about 20 something, and the first thing he said to me is "you're sox fans, right? Okay good, then we'll be okay." He also had this book which had charts of the field for each inning. He marked down the each players name and diagramed each play for each half of each inning. and just like my friend Lena who is the ultimate Packer fan, he watched the game WHILE he was listening to the radio on like a portable ipod looking sony radio and he got so into it, it was great.

I had funnel cakes and nachos and popcorn. YUM.

In other news, I am super excited about this walmart watch website that i have been reading about and contributing my comments as needed. Its amazing how many people still justify the type of governing (if we can even call it that) that President Bush and his adminstration have been torturing us under for so long. I think this is just the old SEIU organizer in me.

Archives