« Home | Every time I read an article detailing how religi... » | The Sox game was more fun than I thought. Our seat... » | So I know that I probably shouldn't feel so...sad ... » | Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh... » | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... » | Muppets finally get their own stamp » | Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Commen... » | So here's my question: At what point in the proces... »

are you coming to homecoming this weekend? of course, i will be there...you should come just to experience the hell that is the alumni tent and see all the girls with their flashy new engagment rings or babies. so amazing.

That is from Jliz. Such truth.

HOMECOMING. The place to update one's knowledge of the women you graduated with who are successfully using their Mrs. degrees. GAG.

Archives