« Home | are you coming to homecoming this weekend? of cou... » | Every time I read an article detailing how religi... » | The Sox game was more fun than I thought. Our seat... » | So I know that I probably shouldn't feel so...sad ... » | Tonight I am going to the Sox game. I am sorta meh... » | New York Asks Citizens to Be Wary "Commenting on t... » | Plus he's Maggie Gyllenhaals boyfriend. Dream boat. » | And so, today I have realized...Recently, I came a... » | Muppets finally get their own stamp » | Due to the spamming that has gone on in the Commen... »

As of 230 today I have found out that I am in fact GOING TO THE SOX GAME TOMORROW!

I have never been to a world series before. I am so excited. I wish my dad was with me be/c I think he'd really appreciate this experience as I am.

Its a total 180 from my initial reluctance and i can't say that I am going be/c I am a Sox fan (but between the Astros and the Sox, of course I am) but moreso be/c I have never been to anything like this before, so it will be a GREAT TIME.

:)

Archives