« Home | The newest dating serviceAnd I thought MySpace was... » | from Wonkette.com Left Behind: The Right Loves the... » | I saw Syriana over the weekend. It was a great mov... » | The sickness is dying off. I wish it was completel... » | Thanksgiving in photos:Eddie went nuts over this o... » | I somehow developed sickness in under 24 hours. So... » | Thanksgiving was amazing. My family loved Eduardo ... » | At last, a break. At 5:00 tonight I will be en rou... » | ...in search of more Even though i'm a little pee... » | Good Morning:) »

Eduardo and I are planning a March trip to London. I am thrilled - I can't wait to see the places he used to hang out, the school(s) he went to, etc. The anticipation is almost better than the trip itself, really. I love asking him questions about what, say, school was like for him there in England. The best is is envisioning him in the little boarding school uniform. Lol. I am actually laughing right now, and if anyone knows Eduardo they know that he is a relatively good dresser by definition but seriously, him in a navy blazer with like a crest and a tie...too funny. Not cute, funny.

Anyway. The work week is over, thank heavens. Christmas shopping still has to happen, most likely on December 23rd when I fly home...be/c who wants to fly with a boatload of gifts that will get all mangled by under paid, pissed off airline workers?

Happy (early) Birthday to JLIZ. Birthday dinner next Wednesday, most definitely.

Archives