« Home | The sickness is dying off. I wish it was completel... » | Thanksgiving in photos:Eddie went nuts over this o... » | I somehow developed sickness in under 24 hours. So... » | Thanksgiving was amazing. My family loved Eduardo ... » | At last, a break. At 5:00 tonight I will be en rou... » | ...in search of more Even though i'm a little pee... » | Good Morning:) » | You are Schroeder! Which Peanuts Character are You... » | Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention. I... » | Visitor today...assistant US Attorney someday...Oh... »

I saw Syriana over the weekend. It was a great movie with many different storylines contributing to the overall theme of the movie. I loved it but also loathed the people I heard afterwards who were confused or bored or whatever. Seeing as there should be a specific understanding that this movie is (as I read in the Chicago Tribune) "a card carrying liberal" there shouldn't be much confusion as to what the message of the movie is/was.

Anyway, before that Eddie and I went to Frontera Grill. Deliciousness abounds. Seriously, its one of the best Mexican restaurants...and I am all about delicious food. Really, my life tends to revolve around work, eating good food, and resting/sleeping/laying around, which is what my weekend consisted of.

In other news, through Will I have now realized how incredibly overloaded Myspace is. Nearly everyone I can think of is on Myspace which explans why it is the 5th most viewed Internet site in the US. Rupert Murdoch bought Intermix, which owned Myspace, back in July...I wonder if he has a profile? In addition, I wonder if all of these myspace members realized that Murdoch was intending to direct traffic to his Fox News TV sites. Nowadays its hard to function without, say, going to live in a teepee in Carbondale, IL (something my friend Lindsay told me about last week at lunch) without helping some sort of conservative tycoon make more cash...so I guess a Myspace profile isn't so bad in the grand scheme of things. Its a little gross in the blatant sexual sense. I am not necessarily the most prudent person, nor do I adhere to much propriety in the sexual way but when Myspace asks your body type and so many users post these salacious pictures pushing sex, its a little too much of a hipster-match.com. Ew.

I can't see myself wanting a profile but I had to create one just to get in. No photo...Its fake of course. Seeing as I don't want a new boyfriend, I don't see the point.

Archives