« Home | As of 11:42 AM, I have two tix to see Thursday and... » | Eduardo: little one airlines - nonstop Panda Class... » | I have been trying to get a passport for, well, it... » | LFord (12:15:00 PM): did I tell you I found out Ir... » | Crazy Tuba Man. I just got a spam email today from... » | The reality of my sadness or confusion as of late ... » | There have been some amazing things that I have he... » | Time for more picturesThe last week has been depre... » | An excerpt from:Immigrant Workers in the United St... » | The "Narnia" EntryI Love Those Cupcakes Like McAda... »



Last night, Eduardo and I watched Benji as part of our Valentines Day celebration. We also exchanged gifts of course - the best was the flip book I made him and the card he gave me with Mutts comic strips on it. Amazing. The Best Valentines Day I have ever had, by far.

Archives