« Home | » | Eduardo has become obsessed with timing things - a... » | Taken in April of 2005 - his sister's wedding. I a... » | Holiday tastic - the Christmas festivities have ce... » | The long and leisurely dinner with Jliz was a succ... » | Christmas is only four days away and I haven't fel... » | Eduardo and I are planning a March trip to London.... » | The newest dating serviceAnd I thought MySpace was... » | from Wonkette.com Left Behind: The Right Loves the... » | I saw Syriana over the weekend. It was a great mov... »


The "Narnia" Entry
I Love Those Cupcakes Like McAdams Loves Gosling.

Check this out now. SNL finest.

i thought i had shown you this. also where are you posting from at 11pm, young miss.

the chronic - cles of narnia.

No I saw it on SNL but didn't knwo where to get it. Eduardo is OBSESSED.
I was at Eddie's. I took the train out and surprised him after he got off work. :)

I am still laughing at this.

Post a Comment

Archives