« Home | Time for more picturesThe last week has been depre... » | An excerpt from:Immigrant Workers in the United St... » | The "Narnia" EntryI Love Those Cupcakes Like McAda... » | » | Eduardo has become obsessed with timing things - a... » | Taken in April of 2005 - his sister's wedding. I a... » | Holiday tastic - the Christmas festivities have ce... » | The long and leisurely dinner with Jliz was a succ... » | Christmas is only four days away and I haven't fel... » | Eduardo and I are planning a March trip to London.... »

There have been some amazing things that I have heard and seen here at this firm, but I believe that nothing tops what I heard tonight, even when he shoved like 20 mini milky way bars in his mouth...this tonight from the same attorney:

"I don't want to be an elf! I want to be a dentist!"
He was sort of shouting that in a high pitched voice.

I believe thats from one of my ultimate favorites, the old school claymation Christmas story, the same one that has that funny abominable snowman.

Amazing. That brightens up my continually dull mood.

Archives