« Home | belly911. That is an actual website for a study wi... » | Last night, Eduardo and I watched Benji as part of... » | As of 11:42 AM, I have two tix to see Thursday and... » | Eduardo: little one airlines - nonstop Panda Class... » | I have been trying to get a passport for, well, it... » | LFord (12:15:00 PM): did I tell you I found out Ir... » | Crazy Tuba Man. I just got a spam email today from... » | The reality of my sadness or confusion as of late ... » | There have been some amazing things that I have he... » | Time for more picturesThe last week has been depre... »

No one can/wants to go see Spitalfield with me on Wednesday. God that sucks. I will end up going alone - such a loser. Oh well. I suppose i'll just go in for the set and then leave. This, the penultimate closer of what defines a loner. S/he who goes to shows alone. For one band.

In other news - I really am feeling quite peppy about my UK trip - I didn't realize how close it was until I saw that March is just around the corner and that means two things: London trip and March madness. As much as I enjoy watching college basketball, traveling to London with Eduardo, to see his old friends (so euro) and check out a few favorites (his boarding school, namely seeing the uniforms; and of course, going to parliament), tops college ball. Spitalfields Market for the vintage shopping...and taking photos of my tiny dinosaurs in front of monuments which you will be able to view upon my stateside return...amazing.

In other news, I paid a full $10.00 more for Superhero checks today and am going to get V for Vendetta at Borders this afternoon. No wonder I have so few friends.

Cherie! Kyle asked me to go to that spitafield show with him. He wants to see one of the other bands. I'll see if he's still interested and maybe we can meet you there? Going to shows alone can be great or a real downer, it's hit or miss, I've done it before.

Post a Comment

Archives