« Home | My new favorite band::The Pig WarMinus The Bear...... » | No one can/wants to go see Spitalfield with me on ... » | belly911. That is an actual website for a study wi... » | Last night, Eduardo and I watched Benji as part of... » | As of 11:42 AM, I have two tix to see Thursday and... » | Eduardo: little one airlines - nonstop Panda Class... » | I have been trying to get a passport for, well, it... » | LFord (12:15:00 PM): did I tell you I found out Ir... » | Crazy Tuba Man. I just got a spam email today from... » | The reality of my sadness or confusion as of late ... »

What do you want me to bring you from London? I leave in about three weeks and am growing more and more excited as the days tick by. Its probably getting annoying to be around but whatever.

h u s b a n d.

and crunchie bars. mmmm.

If you have money, buy me a sweet euro shirt, maybe it can be like dark blue, Im thinking more navy, but really euro. Is that possible?

Post a Comment

Archives