« Home | from Human Rights Watch:Abortion lessons from Lati... » | This was sent to me by my friend Will today - this... » | A few funny lines of the day:"This moment will be ... » | The best part is the man's FACE ("Look at my bunny... » | Last night I saw the movie Friends with Money, and... » | This guy lived in my building. I never knew who he... » | Some more PHOTOS from LONDON » | » | » | Day Three: Eduardo and I awoke realizing that this... »

I don't answer the phone when the OC is on. Judge me all you want, I need to give that my pure, undivided attention. Some people I believe find that gross, but I don't care. From whatever time the OC is on (currently from 8-9pm CT on Thursday nights), I am usually not available.

That being said, sometimes a fellow OC fan cannot afford that type of devotion, and this is what you then get:
Myspace comment to Will from me:

Bothersome OC moment from last night:
1. The incredibly ill fitting and incredibly fake looking hair extensions on Anna. Who would do that to their hair with a full forehead of bangs? Answer: no one. Those extensions were not fully realized. As if that makes her look ANY F_ING different than two years ago. Straight up FUG.
----------------- Reply from WILL -----------------
From: ($)
Date: Apr 21, 2006 3:54 PM

so i missed the first half, but what the hell happened.

all of a sudden they are at berkely? was that a visit?

where did anna and teressa come from. i am so confused. that's what i get for missing 30 minutes?

and kiki. come one. we saw that one coming from far away.

and tell me why vochek had the sound of music.

i am lost.

totally lost.

And the update which indicates how f-ing obsessed I am:

Lol. Oh my god. Okay, here's what you missed.

This was the whole "Newport kids go to their college's" weekend for that prospective student crap - lame. At the very beginning, as Kik's dropping off the boys, she sees Teresa and - gasp!- a baby that COULD BE RYANS. But she says nothing until she can no longer be silent and tells Ryan and he comes home...Sandy in his new Alpha male phase gets pissed at KiKi for telling him and Kiki accuses him of not caring about the family anymore, blah blah so then Ryan has to see Teresa to find out if the baby is his, but of course, she wasn't there but has a "nice" appartment and a nanny who calls her "Ms. Diaz." So then he is forced to go home and wait until Teresa comes to him which happens at the end and then we find out the baby is Eddie's ('that bum' as Teresa calls him).

Cut to Seth at Brown, trying to weasle his way in and he runs into - who ELSE - Anna! Who of course finds out that Seth is only there for Summer - BUT Summer sees Anna and Seth together and thinks they are dating and that is the reason Seth broke up with her...she never finds out be/c she doesn't listen. Seth of course gets rejected (again) from Brown and then gets into RISD be/c of the Atomic County comic book. Who just "gets in" to Rhode Island School of Design on a whim? Oh Seth. Anyway.

Anna's hair. So gross.

oh and volchuk got the sound of music be/c that was the reason Marissa gave him for why they couldn't be together - that she wanted the like "leisle" romance that she has in, you know, the middle of Nazi Austria. So at the end, Marissa goes back to Volchuk's to get her stuff and she sees that he got the sound of music and lays down presumably to spoon, maybe hoping that he can be her white knight.

ps) yeah, kiki with the white wine (again! something harder please). Totally predicted that. Boring.


And then:

I can rest easy now. thanks

i just want it to be happy like 90210 the college years. or saved by the bell the college years. i cant wait for season 4 already.

thanks.

This might be a sad existence but I feel like I need to soak up all the TV I can get, be/c come this fall, its all law school, all the time.

Archives