« Home | The best part is the man's FACE ("Look at my bunny... » | Last night I saw the movie Friends with Money, and... » | This guy lived in my building. I never knew who he... » | Some more PHOTOS from LONDON » | » | » | Day Three: Eduardo and I awoke realizing that this... » | I haven't been following the immigration debate in... » | Day Two:Eduardo and I slept until about eleven o'c... » | I can't believe i haven't blogged about this soone... »

A few funny lines of the day:

"This moment will be over soon, she seems to whisper, but fake-married is forever."

and also -

Happies Place on Earth Kills Again

Its hot out and I am sweating like a pig. Its gross and evidently undiagnosable - I went to the MD again and still no conclusive answers, just more drugs and this like weird vibrating foot machine? That I order online? Yeah.

Archives