« Home | The "Time to Take Off All that Coldplay from my Ip... » | Without hesitation, the immigration rallies across... » | This looks like the type of movie that I am going ... » | To anyone who reads this blog, please write your c... » | "My little foot moves around when I think of you." » | Close, but not as good as Lazy Sunday. » | from CNN.com's latest story about the Duke rape ch... » | I don't answer the phone when the OC is on. Judge ... » | from Human Rights Watch:Abortion lessons from Lati... » | This was sent to me by my friend Will today - this... »

Watch this in its entirety. It handed me one of the biggest laughs I've had in awhile...and it also renewed my faith in humanity. Amazing.

WOAH. i love that a lot. i also love the mario music. if i'm ever a dj, all my music will have the mario theme mixed in at some point (Especially the spooky underground theme).

Yes, also, anything Midi, like we discussed before? I don't know why we haven't become dj's yet with this form of musical repertoire

i completely forgot about midi. i used to hate it but i've grown to love the mid. what would your dj name be?

Ha, um...DJ Jubilee I think be/c thats my x-men character. You?

gosh. i'm not sure. brother's is dj tanner which is think is hilarious (full house, natch).

dj wonky. because i love that word.

Post a Comment

Archives