« Home | I don't answer the phone when the OC is on. Judge ... » | from Human Rights Watch:Abortion lessons from Lati... » | This was sent to me by my friend Will today - this... » | A few funny lines of the day:"This moment will be ... » | The best part is the man's FACE ("Look at my bunny... » | Last night I saw the movie Friends with Money, and... » | This guy lived in my building. I never knew who he... » | Some more PHOTOS from LONDON » | » | »

from CNN.com's latest story about the Duke rape charges, and how one of the indicted has other assault charges pending in DC:

"The News & Observer of Raleigh, North Carolina, reported on its Web site that Finnerty and two co-defendants also were given a curfew of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., were ordered to stay away from any place where alcohol is sold or drunk, and must call court officials each Friday."


If I had written it, it would read "any place where alcohol is sold or consumed" but I enjoy the pun.

Archives