« Home | Earlier this summer, I lost my boyfriend...haha, l... » | Lately I have been thinking about the female to ma... » | :::Bureaucrats strike again::: Part two of the wal... » | from earlier this summer...but its not like much h... » | In response, someone wrote me back saying in part,... » | My wallet was stolen this past summer. Here's a sa... » | Seeing things right now, kinda as: *** ... » | Now commence : the ever-so-enlightening blog which... »

I actually got the chance to go to one of the world series play off games between the Marlins and the Cubs...a friend of mine who works for NPR in DC is a native chicagoan, so this was how I described the mania which ensued Wrigleyville, where I live currently...
:::
12 CAPS vans
12 CAPS horse trailers
all on Irving Park road...leaving Wrigleyville. Like a line of militia ready to attack.

Chicago worries far too much. From where I sit, on Clark street, the lack of riots is a downright embarrasment.
Whatever happened to the father/son US Cellular duo? Where are they when you need to stir up trouble?
Just kidding, I know peaceful fans are, you know, the classy Cubs fans...right.
:::

Its funny how no one seems to care about baseball anymore--is there a series going on?
Its oh so quiet, shh. shhh.

Archives