« Home | From VICE the best magazine, Ever. And the winne... » | Pride can get a bad rap. White pride isn't very p... » | The "Declaration of Faith" Entry Okay so, I suppo... » | The" cinco de mayo " Entry Date: refer to above Cl... » | The" vomit " Entry Date: 5.4.04 Climate: cold. Ea... » | Jliz Reminded Me: Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins... » | The" Pita " Entry Date: 4.28/04 Climate: cold! I h... » | The" Future " Entry Date: 4.26/04 Climate: It was... » | A person from the reader, Michael Marsh, says it w... » | Fuck the Reader ::: Disappointment would be a vas... »

The" Born " Entry
Date: May 6
Climate: SUMMER SUMMER SUMMERTIME
Eating: --
Drinking: Ginger raspberry smoothie
Feeling: worked
Listening to: New Order
Watching: THE OC SEASON FINALE
Reading: --

After a small breakdown last night on the phone with Eduardo, I feel much better...but probably more because he just never ceases to amaze me.
There is nothing he doesn't understand or love about me--even when I feel like I am a mess.
His sister is getting married, and so we cut down our age for marriage: its now set at 26.
He says he has surprises upon surprises planned for my birthday:) I can't wait. I hope dinosaurs are involved.
We're also trying to plan a vacation to Mexico City this summer--and if I can't get my passport expediated, perhaps Santa Fe.

Other than that, lots of work to do and the funniest thing about today was this older woman, Lena, who I work with who was sitting down and just like staring at me.
And finally she says in that great voice, "honey, i was BORN bigger than you."
I just laughed...
The weather today is gorgeous and I priority mailed my mom's gift for mothers day--if its not bad enough that i can't get home its bad that the damn gift will be late.
But is everyone enjoying Vice? EH? (poke poke)
ps) the OC season finale was just fantastic.

Archives