« Home | Pride can get a bad rap. White pride isn't very p... » | The "Declaration of Faith" Entry Okay so, I suppo... » | The" cinco de mayo " Entry Date: refer to above Cl... » | The" vomit " Entry Date: 5.4.04 Climate: cold. Ea... » | Jliz Reminded Me: Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins... » | The" Pita " Entry Date: 4.28/04 Climate: cold! I h... » | The" Future " Entry Date: 4.26/04 Climate: It was... » | A person from the reader, Michael Marsh, says it w... » | Fuck the Reader ::: Disappointment would be a vas... » | The"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my g... »

From VICE the best magazine, Ever.

And the winner of The Greatest Tattoo of all time goes to... a heartwarming pirate baby, sitting on the three eyed-sheep he just stabbed, in the rain. Apparently the mayor of What The Fuck was visiting the shop that day.

Archives